Flexxray is looking to hire exceptional and enthusiastic Key Account Managers. Positions are open in the following Key US regions: Southeast, Mid-West, Southwest, Northeast, and West Coast! This is a highly competitive opportunity in a thriving industry of food safety where the potential to impact food safety and the supply chain is rewarding and the opportunity is complemented by ability to have serious upside income based on performance.
The ideal candidate is a passionate, self-motivated, and detail-oriented team player who is committed to the success of our customers. You will focus on growing and developing existing clients, as well as generating new business by identifying, implementing, and executing new strategies.
- 2 available in any region
- Strong base + bonus/commission
- Subsidized Benefits, Car Allowance, Travel Reimbursement
- Operate as the primary point of contact for key account stakeholders
- Develop a trusted advisory relationship with accounts, customer stakeholders and internal partners
- Prepare and deliver monthly, quarterly, and annual sales targets
- Bachelor’s Degree, preferably in food science, business, or other life science, or equivalent education and work experience, required.
- Minimum of 3 years of experience in Sales and/or Key Account Management
- Intermediate knowledge of Microsoft Office (Outlook, Word, Excel, Visio, PowerPoint) and Adobe Acrobat required.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills