X-ray Food Inspection
Our X-ray Food Inspection Process
At FlexXray, we can detect metal, glass particles, stones, bone, rubber, plastic, gasket material, product clumps, container defects, wood and missing components 0.8mm or smaller — and we maintain traceability every step of the way. Here’s how our process works:
- You send your bracketed product to one of our facilities in Texas, Illinois or Connecticut. (Or, you can rent our equipment and do the inspection at your facility.)
- FlexXray inspects it within hours, often while the driver waits.
- We maintain traceability throughout the entire process, noting the pallet, batch and lot numbers where the contaminant was located.
- You get the clean product back.
- Within 24 to 48 hours of the inspection, we send you an in-depth report of our findings.
It’s that simple.
There’s no one-size-fits-all solution, so we’re happy to discuss other options, such as our X-ray rental systems.
Join us at Upcoming Trade Shows
Come meet members of the FlexXray team online or in person at these upcoming trade shows and events in 2021. We’d love to meet with you!
Staff Spotlight: Jorge Alfaro
Introducing Jorge Alfaro, one of our incredible operations supervisors in Arlington, TX. On the FlexXray team, he strives to ensure that all p
Staff Spotlight: Kye Luker
Introducing our VP of Operations, Kye Luker! With 18 years of experience in food manufacturing, he’s worked for large companies such as Dann